Thursday 12 April 2012
HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO MY FIRST NAIL TUTORIAL!

This gradient nail design is definitely one of my favourites for winter and fall. When I had this on my nails, many people had complemented my nails, which I wasn't expecting! I used a couple of coats of a simple black nail varnish to the tips and used a bath sponge with a gunmetal / purple shimmery nail varnish for the gradient / ombre effect. I personally find it easier when using a bath sponge, rather than using a cosmetics sponge, that seems to absorb all the product.
Anyway, I hope you like my first nail tutorial! Bye and you will see me soon! Love ya, Gina :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: