Wednesday 29 August 2012
Hey you! For today's post I've decided to share with you a lipstick that I bought recently. It's a new, moisturising product from the German company LR.


The formula of the lipstick totally feels like a Revlon Lip Butter. Moisturising and pigmented. I have the shade 4, Soft Cranberry, which is the best colour for fall. As always, the top picture on the left is just my bare lips and the rest of them are with the same amount of lipstick just in different lighting. 


I really like this product, although it has a pretty strong bitter-sweet smell, if that makes any sense. Also, I love the packaging! In addition there are three more shades that I want to try. Sheer Rosewood, Aquatic Apricot and Rose Romance. If you are interested in trying this product just contact me. It's about 17 EUR.
Bye-bye and you will see me soon! Love ya, Gina! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: