Wednesday 8 August 2012
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

This is a gorgeous bright red-coral lipstick from Gosh called Dangerous 149. A product that reminds me of the Satin finish from Mac but 10 times more moisturising.


 It is definitely going to be one of my favourites since the pigmentation is so intense and flattering for my skin colour. The quality of this lipstick is also very impressive for the price. I paid 7.90 EUR, but that varies depending on where you live.

Do you have any Gosh Velvet Touch Lipsticks? Do you like the quality? Do you have a colour to recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: