Monday 20 August 2012
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)


 So today I've decided to share with you this Cremesheen Glass from Mac in the shade Star Quality. This is the only Cremesheen Glass in my collection and I have to admit I like it a lot. Many people don't tend to favour this particular type of lip gloss because it can bleed away from your lips, but I personally haven't had any issues with this product, so far. Also, it is said that they don't contain a lot of product and are pricey for what you get.


In the first picture, on the top left, my lips are completely bare and on the other three I have the same amount of the cremesheen glass, just in different lighting. I really like the colour of this lip gloss. It's the perfect summer coral colour. In addition, it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter. This product is really not sticky at all, that's why some people say that its staying power isn't that great, but this lasts a long time for me. After hours of eating, drinking, talking, the shine fades and it sort of stains your lips with the prettiest and most natural colour.


Overall I am very pleased with this product. The only downside is that it was a limited edition item from the Reel Sexy collection that launched a couple of months ago. I'm not sure if you can get it at this time. I believe I paid around 20 EUR for this. Do you own this Cremesheen Glass? Do you like it? Do you have anything similar to it?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the texture of them, but some colours arent ever as lovely as i wish they were. This one looks AMAZING though!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! As I've said this is the first Cremesheen Glass I have ever tried, so do you have others to recommend that are good? By the way I really like your blog :)

      Delete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: