Monday 24 September 2012


Hello everyone! I almost forgot that it's Monday today, and I wasn't going to post anything. Anyway, I recently bought two things from Bershka and I was debating whether I should blog about it. But then on Saturday, I went to this party and I had combined the two items in my outfit, so when I came home I decided to film an outfit video. One's a pair of light washed jeans that costed me 10Euro. Can you believe it, ten euro?! The other is a pair of plain, tan coloured flats that were 20 euro. As my top I added the short dress from my Marks & Spencer haul and added a tan belt with bow detailing from Ebay, that matched my shoes. In case the night gets cold I have a black cardigan with me. To finish my outfit I've added some gunmetal, blue pearl bracelets to my wrist, and that's it! I hope you liked my video and my blog post! What do you love wearing for fall / autumn?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks,for your comment,dear.^^
    Follow you now on gfc and bloglovin #2.
    Hope you follow me back on both???:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GFC is google friend connect,this picture tab with My Lovelies.;-)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: