Wednesday 3 October 2012
Hello my beautiful readers. How was your day?
For this Wednesday's blog post I shall be sharing some pieces of clothing that I really want to add to my wardrobe. I haven't added them either because I can't find them or they're just too expensive.



A Nude Leather Jacket is something that I have been wanting to buy for a year. I remember being torn between the choice of buying either the black or the nude faux leather jacket from Terranova, last year. I eventually decided to go with the black one and I do not regret my decision, but if I had a nude one too it would be awesome. I still have the image of Elena Gilbert in her nude leather jacket from the second season of The Vampire Diaries.

A Navy Blue Blazer is another clothing item that I want to get for fall / autumn and winter. To be honest, at the moment I don't own a blazer and I believe it would make a great addition to my collection. For some reason I want a navy blue one, I don't know why. However, a nude or ivory coloured jacket would also be good. I believe it's a bit challenging to find the perfect blazer. Some just don't fit right, you know what I mean, don't you?

A Simple Long Cardigan. Now, I know you are going to laugh at me, but I truly don't have a long cardigan , like the one shown in the picture above. I love cardigans and sweaters for this season. It would be awesome if the weather actually got colder. I am sick of my summer clothes.

A pair of Flat Boots is the last clothing item to be mentioned today. Again, you can see that I am actually lacking a lot of basics in my closet. I believe I have two other pairs, a black and a brown, but they have flaws. The brown ones are big for my feet, since my sister has given them to me and the black ones just aren't appropriate for rainy environments. I just want a good pair of everyday, flat boots for the colder months.

Thank you for spending your time on my blog! Do you have any fashion wish lists?

4 comments:

  1. great post!
    love you blog! would you like to follow each other?
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aire bra
    my reading hobby have very experience nut i have not see that kind of blog really awesome...
    aire bra

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: