Friday 19 October 2012
Hello everyone! How was your week?
Today, I gave myself a little manicure and I have decided to share a Nails Of The Week blog post with you. The colour of my choice was a product you might recognise from a previous haul. It's the 032 Splish Splash Oh My Gosh Nail Lacquer. At first I was hesitant, I thought this shade wouldn't suit my skin-tone, but I love it now. It's a great teal colour.

Moving on to the items used to achieve this simple nail design. For my base coat I used a Gosh one, the 565 Fix Base Coat, which was also shown in that haul post with Splish Splash. For my main colour I used two coats of Splish Splash. Since a previous Oh My Gosh nail lacquer that I've used, Light Nutmeg, was incredibly sheer, I was surprised that this one wasn't. It can be perfect with just one coat and it dries fast. In addition I think the brush is pretty good. For my ring finger I've applied three round, medium sized, black rhinestones, using a toothpick. I bought the wheel from eBay. To seal the rhinestones I applied two coats of OPI Top Coat and one coat to the rest of the nails. The first time I applied this top coat, I didn't like it and now I am kind of obsessed with it! 

I believe there's nothing more that I want to add to this post. Thank you for reading and I hope you'll have an amazing weekend. I shall talk to you on Tuesday, bye-bye for now. Love, Gina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: