Saturday 22 December 2012
   Hello everyone! For the last couple of days I've been struggling with organising my wardrobe and I have sort of finished it today. I thought you might be interested to see my newly organised closet, so here it is. It might help you with your closet, somehow.
Well, it's Christmas time and I think all of my post should have those Christmas lights, I just love them!

There is no before picture simply because it would be a traumatic experience for your poor eyes! I had a lot of stuff and I tried to throw as much as possible (I will give my unwanted clothes to charity). There was no room in there even for a mosquito!
So, to the left we have a white organiser from Ikea, in which I store the majority of my skirts (I'm not really a skirt person), some winter appropriate dresses and cardigans, among with the few hoodies I own. On the top sections I put my leggings and gloves. I know it might not seem very tidy, but I don't mind.
Next to that I have some thin cardigans, jackets, dresses, tops, skirts and shirts hanging. Underneath, I decided to put my trousers, sweatpants and shorts.
Inside the right door I have all of my tops. Starting with the most summer appropriate on the top and moving down to the last shelf which has my jumpers.

Under the left door, I have two drawers. The first one has the majority of my dresses, mostly summery ones and the second one has all of my jeans. Next to these drawers I have an organiser with all of my tights and underneath some random stuff, like organisers I don't use and a printer.

I don't know if you can notice some white stickers, but I've decided to label things, just to be sure I won't forget anything. After all my memory isn't the best.

So, that is my closet! Unfortunately, I still have to organise my shoes and bags and that is going to be tiring too. Let me know whether you would like to see how I will organise them too.

I hope you've enjoyed this little tour of my clothing world! Also, I hope that it will stay like this, but I sincerely doubt it since I have the habit of throwing my clothes anywhere!

How do you organise your closet?

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to see how you organize your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I am going to start organising them today :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, but I don't really love it because I can never remember what I have! :)

      Delete
  3. Can I just say I'm insanely jealous? I do this about once a month but it NEVER STAYS ORGANIZED, hahaha. As soon as I'm getting ready to go out everything ends up on the floor and, well, doesn't make its way back. Looks great though! Let us know if you come up with good tips for shoes...I have so many and nowhere to put them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, it wont look like this in a month or two!
      A blog post on my shoes will come soon, but I don't know whether it would be helpful or not!

      Thank you :)

      Delete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: