Sunday 24 February 2013
   Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a great week and a relaxing weekend. Today I've decided to share with you my current makeup wishlist. I have posted wishlists before, but they were focused on specific brands like Mac or Nars. So, shall we get started?
   Firstly, I would like to try the new Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. I have heard some positive reviews and I would like to give it a go, since I am not the biggest fan of heavy coverage foundations. Moving on to another face product, the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. This has been a foundation that I have been wanting to try for a while but I haven't, simply because of the shade range. As far as I know, Rimmel is not sold in Cyprus, so I can't physically test the shades to see if I could find a match. I might wait until I go to London in August, or order it online in the lightest shade, to give it a try. Since we are talking about Rimmel let's talk about the relatively new Apocalips lips lacquers. I've seen so many people mention these and I really want to try them. All of the colours look gorgeous, but Big Bang would be the first colour I would buy. Let's go back to Revlon, for a second. One more thing that I would love to get from this brand is the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick. Of course I would like to try other colours too, but if I had to pick one, it'd be this one. You're all going to laugh at me for not owning the Naked Palette from Urban Decay, but it's on my wishlist. I think I don't need it, even though I am lacking some warm, neutral eyeshadows. One other product that so many people have tried is the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I am looking for a new mascara to buy and this one has such positive reviews, that I might just buy it soon. In addition I would love to try any of the Topshop makeup or nail varnishes. To my disappointment, Topshop makeup is not sold at my local Topshop.
   We've talked about makeup, but what about when I want to remove all of these products from my face? I would like to buy Bioderma Sensibio H2O, because so many beauty bloggers love to use it as their makeup remover. One more skin item, well set of items, that I would like to purchase is the Greenland Mango Skin Kit. You probably know that I love my Greenland Coconut Skin Kit, but I am running out of the lib balm and hand cream.
   I have a couple of nail stuff to add to this wishlist. I have seen so many beauty gurus talk about Essie nail polishes and especially Mind Candy Apple. It looks so pretty and I would love to wear it for spring and summer. Also, I would love to try the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Base Coat and Top Coat. I have heard good things about the top coat, but nothing about the base coat, so I would like to see if it's any good.
   Well, that concludes my makeup/skincare/nail varnish wishlist. I hope you've enjoyed it and please let me know what's on your wishlist! Also, have you tried any of the products mentioned? If you have please tell me your thoughts on them! Have an amazing week everyone and you will hear from me next Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. love this post!! your blog is so pretty; the colour scheme and details make it look so amazing!

    i just followed! can't wait to see more posts! keep in touch? x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: