Sunday 7 April 2013

Hello everyone! How are you?
On Friday, I went to the mall with my best friend and I bought a couple of things. Today, I will be sharing those things with you! So, the first shop I went to was Tally Weijl, which is a store that I always find something to like. I wasn't planning to get anything, but there was a necklace that I couldn't leave the shop without buying. I am talking about the silver and black, owl necklace shown in the picture above. Isn't it the cutest thing ever? I fell for it instantly! And guess what! It was on sale! Instead of paying 5.95 I paid 2.99! I literally, can't wait to wear it! 


The second thing I bought was from Terranova and it is a black and white top. I love black & white clothing and as soon as I saw it, I really wanted to add it to my wardrobe. The back is all a black lace, which I love. I will be wearing the top with a black bra, obviously. The text on it says Rebel Inside, which I think is appropriate for me. Most people don't really know how rebellious I can be, they think I'm just a sweet, shy girl. In addition, I'm really not the type of person that will buy a top that says something that I don't agree with. Also, this T-Shirt was 12.99 and a size small. I bought one more thing, but it's going to be a birthday gift for a friend of mine, whose birthday is tomorrow, but I won't talk about that, just in case someone sees this post.

By the way, I feel like my blog is losing its quality, lately. I am torn between university and babysitting and my driving lessons and I feel like I am under a ton of pressure. I sometimes feel like I am about to explode...But I will making it up for you, when my uni closes and that is soon. A month, more or less.

Thank you for reading! You can follow my blog for future posts, or my twitter. 
Have a great week! What have you being buying, recently?

2 comments:

  1. Love the top! The back must be really pretty. I love black lace. Or any lace, really. :D

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: