Sunday 14 April 2013
Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a great weekend. Today, I uploaded a video on my youtube channel and I thought I would share that with you. The video shows what I had in my old Debenhams wallet, receipts, business cards, ids and more. In addition, I'm showing my new purse from Accessories and the process of moving my things to it. Hope you enjoy!



Music: Kevin MacLeod - Tea Roots
What I'm wearing?
Jumper: M&S
Necklace: Accessories
Previous Video: My Everyday Uni Makeup
FTC: This is not a sponsored video, obviously.

Have a lovely week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: