Tuesday 4 June 2013
Hello everyone. I hope your week has started well! Mine has been full of changes, so far. To be more specific, we are having some changes done in our home, which I am paying for. The biggest change is the second bathroom. Basically, there's nothing left besides the walls. I have a photo on Instagram. I am so excited to see the finished bathroom. I will definitely post more photos of the process on Instagram.

Today, I am introducing a new series of blog posts. Just Ordered is exactly what the name suggests. I will be featuring items that I've recently ordered online. Last night, while I was checking my e-mails I found one from Romwe about a mid-season sale up to 70% and after a couple of hours of browsing, I finally had chosen what I wanted to get. So here are the three pieces of clothing that I'm waiting to be shipped to my house.
Images from Romwe.com

The first thing that I added to my shopping bag was a Blue Starry Sky Bodycon Dress in a Large size. I ordered it in Large because Medium was sold out, and I hope it fits well. I couldn't resist the 71% discount on this dress and I bought it for only €9.92, instead of €34.72. It's described to have a Body forming "Starry Sky" print. Stretch fabric with scooped neckline and shoulder straps. Thigh-length cut. Soft, boycon fabric. I've been wanting to own something with a galaxy print for such a long time, but never done it, until now.

My second pick is a pair of short jeans. I really need to add more shorts in my wardrobe, as the summer lasts for about six months here. In addition, I had a pair of high waisted shorts on my wishlist and these seem to be what I wanted. I am talking about the "Contrasting Heart" Blue Shorts that are 57% off the initial €33.07 price tag, meaning I paid €14.06 for them. I got them in a size Small and I hope they fit well. It's description is Blue shorts, featuring waistband design, buttoned top with concealed zip fly, classic five pocket styling, contrasting heart print throughout, regular hemline.

Last item is a Mint Green Riveted Vest, which stole my heart from the minute I saw it. I love shirts like this one and I love studs. The fact that the shoulders are covered with gold studs makes me adore this piece of clothing! On the website it is described as a Mint green vest, featuring golden rivets on the shoulder, sleeveless, lapel collar, buttons inside the panel. This was 38% off and from €23.14 decreased to €14.33. Furthermore, I bought this item in a medium size and again I hope it fits well.

I will let you know how I feel about the items, I might film a haul video when I receive them. I hope the order won't take long to arrive. In addition this is the first time I order anything from Romwe and let's hope everything will fit me. Please let me know if you would like to see more Just Ordered blog posts in the future. Thank you for spending some of your precious time on my blog.

What have you being ordering lately?


Youtube Twitter - Instagram  Pinterest Bloglovin - Facebook - Lookbook

1 comment:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: