Saturday 21 September 2013
Hello everyone! Today's post is a huge Primark Haul video from my latest trip to London. I will be showing you the clothes, shoes, accessories and jewellery I bought. I hope you like it. Don't forget to watch in HD and subscribe.



Music: Music: Orange Peels - 06 - Aether Tide

On my nails: Essie - Tart Deco

Previous Video: Get ready with me, Birthday edition


I'm not affiliated with any brands mentioned, this video is not sponsored.

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

3 comments:

  1. I love primark, too bad that we don't have it in Romania!

    btw, I have a nice giveaway on my blog. You can win 100 $ to spend on sheinside.com. You can find all the details HERE. Hurry up, the contest ends on September, 22!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :)want to follow eachother ? let me know :)
    <3 chloe-anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Primark (Pennys over here in Ireland) they do such great bargains!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: