Monday 9 December 2013



Hello everyone! How are you today? This is Day 9 of my, sort of failed, attempt at Blogmas. Today I will be sharing with you our Christmas tree. My mum and I decorated this tree last night, and it was a struggle. Every year we end up fighting instead of doing some sort of family bonding. Anyway, our colour theme was gold and silver, as pretty much every year. And of course a Christmas tree wouldn't be complete without lights. I love switching off the light and just have the lights from the tree light the living room. I recently bought some for my bedroom, which I will probably show in a room tour kind-of-post. I don't know what else to say, it's a simple Christmas Tree! 

I love Christmas, do you have any good recommendations for Christmas films?


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful.
    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ambiance captured in your photos, it makes it look so pretty!
    We also put the Christmas Tree up recently and I have a mini one in my room. Feels so festive :)

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: