Monday 31 March 2014



Hello everybody. Remember me? It's quite ridiculous that my previous post was on the 1st of March and here I am today, on the last day of this month with my next post. In my defence, university has been pretty demanding, as always. I really felt the need to post something, so I've decided to share a simple spring-appropriate outfit. The weather is getting warmer in Cyprus, so you may even skip the jacket during the day. 

Spring is about colour for me, and no other pair of jeggings in my wardrobe has a more vibrant colour, than the ones you seem me wear here. They were purchased from Marks & Spencer, during the winter sales – here's the haul video and here's a lookbook video with a similar look with this pair of jeggings. The beige jumper is from OVS and my shoes are Converse. My ivory handbag and gold ring are from Primark. Lastly, the purple blazer is M&S and my star necklace is a very old gift from a friend who, sadly, I've lost contact with.

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back! This outfit is so great. What gorgeous pictures!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back :)
    Love the outfit and the first picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: