Friday 25 July 2014






Hello everyone. Today's post is another outfit of the day. I wore this outfit a few days ago at work. It's shot with my favourite style of fashion photography - a setting sun in the background and a fast shutter speed that will capture the essence of the moment. I hope my photos don't look too crazy, but I just have so much fun when taking them. Do you like this style of photos?

My black & white cropped top is from Primark, my blue maxi skirt is from eBay and my cheap sandals are from Carrefour. The earrings were a gift. I was also carrying my laptop bag with me, but that's a bit boring to include in the pictures.

I'm thinking of cutting that blue fabric that's underneath the top layer of the skirt and turn it into a mini skirt inside, instead of a midi. The sheer, blue fabric on top will still have the same length. Do you think that's a good idea?


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


4 comments:

  1. i love how you wear your blue skirt, i have a dark blue long skirt and i never know how to wear it, as a result it's in my closet since i bought it ! I guess it's just not for me haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt as it is, too. But I guess it'll be pretty even if you cut the inside into a mini.
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the last photo! I love it! I also really like the sandals...

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so beautiful! I love wearing maxi skirts.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: