Thursday 18 September 2014


Hello everyone. I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, again. Uni started this month and I've been feeling like I wasn't in the mood for blogging. Plus, most of the times I get home when there isn't any good lighting for photos, so I just focus on my uni projects. I'm currently on my third year and as far as I know, this year is going to be the hardest. I apologise in advance for the lack of posts on this blog until December!

On to the outfit that I wore today at uni. My awesome top that says 'Be as trendy as possible' and my peach-tinted jeggings are a recent purchase from Zara, that I included in a haul video, which has yet to be edited - sorry. In that haul video, you also get to see my amazing M&S handbag. It's massive, and great for carrying my 15 inch Macbook Pro with me. Also, I absolutely love the print, and I've been using it almost every day. You are no strangers to my M&S butterfly sandals, that I've worn to death this summer. Lastly, on my nails I have Essie - Tart Deco - blog post here.

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


4 comments:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: