Sunday 18 January 2015



Is it too late for 2014 favourites? Oh well, better late than never. I think that this is the first time I'm actually talking about hair products on this blog. The reason is simple. I'm lazy and I hardly ever do anything to my hair. There are days that I don't even brush it!

Anyway, this post is not about my laziness, but the haircare products that have been used in 2014. Starting from the most used one, the Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Strengthening Shampoo. It's a really lovely shampoo, gets the hair clean without over-drying and it has a beautiful fruity-sweet scent - I've actually been complement on my hair's smell. It keeps my hair soft, and I actually believe it helps with damaged hair - my hair is really damaged, I haven't dyed them in two years and I regularly have a trim.

To go along with it, I have the Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Strengthening Hair Creme. Ever since I started using this conditioner I felt like I didn't need to use any hair masks - even though I've included one in this post. I usually apply it on my hair - after shampoo - focusing on the ends and leaving in there for a few minutes. I use my body-wash, shave whatever needs to be shaved, exfoliate my face or body, and then I rinse it off. This way it leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and easy to brush afterwards.

After showering I will (probably) brush my hair with my blue and sparkly Tangle Teezer. I love using it, especially now that I have short hair. It helps brush through my hair, removing any tangles effortlessly, even though I seem to drop it rather frequently. I think I'll probably need a new one soon, as I've had this one for over a year now.

During the winter and sometimes in the summer, I blow-dry my hair. Before using any heat on my hair I spray the Ghd Style Heat Protect Spray, and then I brush my hair with the Tangle Teezer to spread the product. I feel like not only it helps protect my hair, but it also helps them to be softer - seriously, I couldn't stop touching my hair when I used it yesterday. I very rarely use any other heat tools on my hair, so I can't really say how well it performs when used with a curling wand, but I'm sure it doesn't disappoint. The smell is slightly more masculine than my liking, but it's not that big a deal.

Oh, great! I completely forgot to include a product in the photo and now it's too dark to take one! The Toni&Guy Classic Limited Edition by Lulu, Shine Gloss Serum that I got in a GlossyBox last year. I use this after using any heat tools, or after blowdrying to smooth the hair, or at any time that my hair gets frizzy - which is rather often. I'm quite cautious when applying it, as too much can make the hair look greasy.

Like I said previously, I rarely use any other heat tool, but on those few times I wanted some hairspray - mainly in the summer -  I used the Wella Wellaflex Hairspray with Ultra Strong Hold. It does what it says on the tin, holds hair in place, without losing their softens and it smells fruity-sweet, which I love.

On those very few occasions that I feel like my hair really need a boost of moisture and softness, and before using the Fructis Conditioner, I used the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Conditioning Treatment. It's leaves my hair feeling amaaaaazingly soft and smooth, without any tangles. I feel like it's a heavy-duty rescue product for damaged hair. I don't feel the need to use as much now that I've cut my hair.

What are you favourite haircare products?


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

6 comments:

  1. Recently got a tangle teaser and i LOVE it! Worth the hype definitely xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your pain of forgetting to include something in the photo ;) lovely post! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love the tangle teaser. Looks adorable.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loose the tangle teezer! x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: