Tuesday 30 June 2015





Well hello there. Long time no see. I know I've been a terrible blogger since March, but with good reason. Uni is always my priority and the previous semester was definitely the most demanding and draining yet. Besides that, I started suffering from panic attacks and extreme anxiety, which is thankfully, currently under control.

As summer has arrived and I have had slowly started to have some free time, I though it was high time I posted something on my blog, but as I was about to prepare a fashion post, I noticed I had this fashion post in my drafts. How on earth did I completely forgot about this post since the end of January is beyond me.

Anyway, let's see where each item is from. The lovely white jumper is from Marks & Spencer, as well as the gold and ivory heels. My 'sort of boyfriend' polka dot jeans are from Primark and so is the ivory bag.

I hope you don't mind me posting this 5 months later :)

1 comment:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: